According to the NCDC, the Covid19 Virus in Nigeria has spread to six states — FCT, with seven cases; Lagos, 24 cases; Oyo, one case; Ogun, two cases; Ekiti, one case and Edo, one case. – Source: thecable.ng.
- Learn a new skill: One of the best things you can do to help yourself is to find another means of income. And the safest is one that makes you money while in Isolation.
- Finish that script: As a writer hustling in Lagos or Nigeria, of course, you’ve not had the time. Too much has been happening and you have been caught up in everything. Now that the virus hit and many things have been cut off, you may now have the time to finish that script. Find the time to finish that script or that book you were writing.
- Record Monologues: Actors, get in here. You can’t get rusty in Isolation and keeping your head ahead of the game needs constant practice. Recording monologues is a sure way to remain in shape.
- Online classes: There are dozens of free online classes that you can be a part of during the isolation period and when all this is over, you would be more grateful for it. As the Covid19 pandemic spreads, online classes and workshops is the safest way to get knowledge.
- Read: This is the most important way to growth while in self-isolation. No knowledge is ever wasted. Read Read Read. There are books related to your career paths that will be very essential to your growth after.
While the Covid19 virus spreads to more parts. It is the responsibility of everyone to stay safe and help end the spread of the Covid19 Virus.