By Yetunde Adeyeri
Nollywood award-winning actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim is celebrating her 45th birthday today, October 21, 2019.
In celebration of her day, she took to her Instagram page to share these beautiful photos of herself posing in a lovely red dress.
Here are five things you might not know about her
1. At 18, Etim started acting on stage at the university. She got her first degree in Theater Arts from the University of Calabar
2. Her first television appearance was in the family soap Inheritance. After her graduation from university, she temporarily left the film industry to venture in other endeavours before making a comeback with Emem Isong’s Reloaded alongside Ramsey Nouah, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo and Desmond Elliot.
3. In an interview with Toolz, she stated that she’s had Caucasian Godparents.
4. She got married to her childhood friend Clifford Sule on 14 February 2013 at a Lagos registry. A traditional wedding ceremony followed in her hometown in Akwa Ibom State and Lagos State, respectively, some months after the civil union.
5. She currently resides in London with her husband, a senior lecturer at Middlesex University who frequents Nigeria for film engagements.
Check out the beautiful pictures from her birthday shoot.